- Cotton is natural.
- Hypo-allergenic, since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies.
- Cotton’s softness makes it a universally preferred fabric for underwear and other garments worn next to the skin.
- Cotton has a high absorbency rate and at its saturation point, it can hold up to 27 times of its own weight in water (one reason it’s great for tampons, liners and pads).
- Cotton actually becomes stronger when wet.
- Cotton breathes easily as a result of its unique fibre structure. This makes cotton more comfortable to wear compared to artificial fibres which are unable to provide similar ventilation.
- Unlike synthetic fibres, cotton is a natural product and contains no chemicals.
- 100% cotton tampons contain no synthetic materials, no chemicals or no dyes. What could be more natural?